TamilWire - Latest News

TamilWire - Latest News

Link to TamilWire

Rajini, Vijay on Sameera’s wish list

Posted: 26 Jan 2012 04:51 AM PST

Sameera Reddy, the pan-Indian actress that she is, is busy shuttling between Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Kolkata to honour her professional commitments. Happy with the response to her recent Tamil release ‘Vettai’; she has expressed a longtime wish of her. “I am waiting to stand in front of the camera with Rajini sir at least [...]

Ananya to enter wedlock

Posted: 25 Jan 2012 09:25 PM PST

Wedding bells are ringing loud for Ananya. The ‘Nadodigal’ and ‘Engaeyum Eppothum’ actress will marry Anjaneyan, a Trichur-based entrepreneur soon. Their engagement is scheduled to take place on February 3. Says Ananya, “It was my constant decision to leave my marriage to my parents’ choice. When Anjaneyan and his family members approached elders in my [...]